My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped green onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups chopped, cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped water chestnut
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 8 (1/2 inch) pieces crystallized ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 32 slices French baguettes (1/4 inch slices)
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onions, garlic, and pepper; saute 1 minute.
- 3Place onion mixture, turkey, and next 6 ingredients (turkey through soy sauce) in a food processor; process until well-blended, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
- 4Spoon pate into a bowl; cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 5Spread 1 tablespoon pate evenly over each bread slice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiery Turkey-Pate Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (2319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 428.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar