Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Serve this cold as a condiment for fish or chicken. Cook time is refrigeration time.
Make and share this Fiery Thai Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup radish, stems and root removed and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Season with salt.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Stir before serving cold.