Recipe by Outta Here
Pork loin marinated in a spicy chipotle mixture and grilled or rotisseried. This has some fire to it! Pork can also be roasted in oven. Prep time includes marinating.
Top Review by *pink*
Wow! I think this is one of the best pork loins yet! I made half the recipe since I had a 1 lb. loin. One chipotle was plenty. I rubbed this all over the pork and marinaded for about 4-5 hours. I cooked the pork in our inside rotisserie and the flavor was phenomenal! The pork was so juicy and had a nice crunchy crust. It wasnt too spicy for the hubby either. It had nice flavor thru out. So good! I will make again and again! We both were "yumming" the whole time! Thanks for the great recipe!
- 4 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 4 chipotle chiles in adobo (canned)
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce, from canned chilis
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato, canned (or 1 fresh, diced)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all marinade ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If pork loin needs to be tied, do so now.
- Place pork in a large zipper-type plastic bag. Pour marinade over roast and seal bag. Turn it several times to get meat covered.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill or indoor rotisserie.
- Remove roast from marinade (reserve marinade) and put on spit.
- Cook roast 1-1 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 150°F Baste occasionally with marinade.
- Let roast rest 10 minutes before carving.
- Put reserved marinade in small saucepan and heat to boiling. Serve with sliced meat.