Recipe by brownbuzz
Perhaps the best thing i've ever cooked,and not a single complaint yet!! It came out of nowhere as i wasn't planning on shopping til the next day!
- 1 Turkish bread or 1 pizza dough
- 4 slices trimmed bacon or 4 slices smoked pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 7⁄8 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- peri-peri, chili
- red bell pepper
- 6 pieces bocconcini
- cornflour, to thicken
- 1 cup swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- mix cornflour/ketchup/chopped peri peri chili's til paste.
- brush olive oil over base,spread dry herbs over base.
- coat base in tomato mixture.
- lay thinly sliced bell pepper bacon over base.
- top with swiss cheese/cheddar cheese.
- place bocconcini balls over pizza.
- place in preheated oven (200 deg c).
- bake 15 mins.
- garnish with chopped flat leaf parsley.