Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
In ‘The Everything Tex-Mex Cookbook’
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place pecan halves on a rimmed baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and add the remaining ingredients; stir until blended.
- Pour over pecans and toss to coat.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring once during cooking, until pecans are crisp and toasted.
- Cool on paper towels, then store in an airtight container.