Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from Giada de Laurentis of Everyday Italian. If you like pasta with a kick, then here's one for you....
- 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup chili oil (with red pepper flakes)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat 1/2 cup of canola oil or Olive oil and put red chili flakes (depends on how hot you prefer. start with 1 t.).
- Cool oil a bit.
- Put oil in a big serving bowl, add lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley.
- Toss together.
- Cook angel hair according to package instruction and drain.
- Immediately dump onto the bowl with chili mixture.
- Toss everything together, add more lemon zest, chili flakes and grated parmesan cheese if you desire.
Made this with fries chicken, Great pasta recipe, will make again.
great and spicccy!