Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sizzling hot tasty salsa of my own invention. Great with nachos and sizzling on tacos.
- 3 big tomatoes (use 7 if using roma or smaller tomatoes like we get in india)
- 1⁄2 white onion (1 in india)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 sprigs cilantro (leaves and stem, also known as coriander in india)
- 2 whole jalapenos (you can use 4 desi chillies instead)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar (apple cider or red wine or white)
- 1 small green bell pepper (also known as capsicum in india)
- Cut all the veggies including garlic into chunks.
- Break the cilantro into smaller sprigs.
- Add the vinegar and the salt.
- Grind in the food processer in batches.
- If you find it too spicy add some tomato puree/ketchupand a little sugar.