Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
These wings deliver the winning flavor! Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade is the perfect short-cut to great taste with crushed red pepper providing the kick.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons McCormick® Red Pepper, crushed
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- Mix Marinade Mix, vinegar, oil, ketchup and red pepper in large bowl. Add wings; toss to coat evenly. Cover.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently. Or, bake in preheated 400°F oven in 15x10x1-inch baking pan for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing, if desired.
Those are NOT fiery. Even my tender-tongued kids didn't think this was fiery enough. I liked the flavor of the marinade, but in order to even be considered fiery, I'll add in a couple of ghost peppers and a Trinidad Scorpion pepper, and let it marinade for a couple of hours to allow the flavors to reach a proper level.