Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe goes well with the Herb-Crusted Prime Rib I posted. If you make this the night before you need it, you will find it'll taste even better than when freshly made.
- 1 green onion
- 1 cup light mayonnaise or 1 cup regular mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons bottled prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- Thinly slice onion and place in a small bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise, 2 tbsp horseradish, parsley& Dijon if using.
- Mix well.
- Taste and stir in remaining horseradish, 1 tsp at a time, if you like.
- This sauce can be made up to 3 days before serving.