Recipe by Deantini
This dish has an amazing and surprising flavour worthy of a dinner party. The turkey breast needs to marinated for up to 24 hours, however, I have also marinated for 6 hours with good results. The flavour becomes more pronounced the longer you marinate.
Top Review by Sue Lau
Definitely spicy but just the way I like it! Has a real good flavor overall- not just heat. Light and healthy- I served medallions of this over an arugula salad. I do suggest double bagging if using ziplocks to marinate as the pungency of the marinade does get through. A keeper! Thanks for sharing~
- 750 g turkey breast, skinless, boneless
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce (or sambal oelek)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Make small slits in turkey every 2 inches.
- Combine all ingredients except turkey and vegetable oil.
- Marinate turkey in marinade in large ziplock bag for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Discard the marinade and rub vegetable oil all over turkey breast.
- Grill until juices run clear approx 40 minute.