Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This chicken was excellent! Very easy to make and delicious. A bit spicy so consider a little less chili sauce if you aren't into spicy foods...or more if you are.
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 24 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Heat oven to 450°F
- In a large bowl, combine the chili-garlic sauce and pineapple juice. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the oil. Working with 1 piece at a time, coat the chicken in the bread crumb mixture and transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining breasts. Bake until cooked through, 15 to 30 minutes.