Recipe by smellyvegetarian
This is from Betty Crocker. It is really yummy and very quick to make! I highly recommend doubling the recipe if you have a hungry crew, though, because the servings are fairly small.
Top Review by Cats Eye
Made this for supper tonight and I have to say hubby liked this better than I did. I followed the recipe except I browned the half of the sausage in a tsp. of butter with half of the roasted red peppers then used the other halves as stated in the directiions. It definately was hot enough for me!! It is easy to put together so I guess that says something, too.
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 8 ounces smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) container roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, snipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- While fettuccine cooks, mix milk, red peppers, and Cajun seasoning in blender and mix well (I used an immersion blender in the pan for this step). Pour into fettuccine pan and heat over medium until thickened. Do not boil.
- Add smoked sausage and cooked fettuccine, mixing well. Add green onions last. Turn heat to low and warm through.