Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 beef t-bone steaks
Dijon Mustard Blend
- 177.44 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 22.18 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.59 ml kosher salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
- In small bowl, stir together all ingredients for Dijon mustard blend.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat, brushing with mustard blend on each side while cooking.
- Cook approximately 8 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness.
Absolutely delicious! I never would have thought of putting mustard with steak, and I was pleasantly surprised. This was an excellent way to prepare steak. Made for ZWT 3, thanks for posting!
Outstanding!! I have used different variations of mustard sauces and marinades on pork, chicken, and seafood for years. But, I've never thought to try it on steaks. BING! You have a winner! We LOVED this recipe! Thanks for sharing this recipe Charlotte J! Made for Zaar World Tour.