1 hr 5 mins
Taken from "The Low-Carb Comfort Food Cookbook." You can vary the heat by adjusting the amount of Tabasco you use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Butter or oil an ovenproof baking pan large enought to accommodate the chicken pieces.
- 2Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3(Optional: For the tastiest, juiciest chicken, wash the night before, and while still wet, sprinkle liverally with Kosher or coarse salt, cover tightly, and refrigerate overnight. Rinse well and pat dry, then proceed with the recipe below.).
- 4Place chicken in greased baking dish.
- 5In a cup or small bowl, combine the sour cream, Tabasco sauce, celery salt, and pepper. Spread this cream mixture evenly over the chicken.
- 6Cover baking dish with foil or a tight-fitting lid and back 50 minutes to 1 hour. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiery Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: