Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Posted for World Tour 2006, this comes from the Franks Hot sauce site and is great with chips or a go with to burritos
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese, such as Velveeta
- 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- 1⁄3 cup of your favorite hot sauce (a jalapeno or cayenne based one is best as some others are WAY too hot)
- Combine ingredients in a medium microwavable safe bowl; cook on full power until cheese is melted, stirring every minute or so.
- Stir well to blend and serve; easy huh?