1/1 Photo of Fiery Avocado Green Curry and Shrimp Carb Redo
Saw this recipe today! SO glad it came my way! It Y-E-L-L-S MAKE ME! Looks like a terrific recipe! Want to do a carb redo, Let's see how it goes and WHEN I make it look forward to my first review! Here' is the original post, Fiery Avocado Red Curry and Shrimp Fiery Avocado Red Curry and Shrimp To Chef1aB, here's a toast! :) NOTE: My diet consists of 100 gram portions, TRUE! KNOW it does not sound much, but is more than enough for you know who! Especially when served with extra veg a day! SO glad this recipe came my way! NOTE: I made this yesterday and was in the mood for green curry, so made the substition :) YUMBERINI!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch square pieces
- 1 cup fresh green beans, trimmed and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup red onion strip
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk, canned
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 2 avocados
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail-off
- 3 tablespoons sweet basil
- 1Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add red curry paste; cook and stir about 15 seconds. Add red bell peppers, green beans, and sliced red onions. Cook and stir, about 2 minutes. Stir in coconut milk, fish sauce,and Splenda; bring to a boil.
- 2Cover pan with lid and simmer over low-medium heat, about 8-10 minutes until vegetables are tender but firm.
- 3Uncover pan and stir in cubed avocados and shrimp. Cover pan with lid once again and cook until shrimp is cooked all the way through, about 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat. Stir in sliced basil leaves just before serving.
- 5NOTE: For more authentic flavour, can substitute Thai basil.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiery Avocado Green Curry and Shrimp Carb Redo
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 242.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste