1/5 Photos of Fiery Angel Hair Pasta
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the angel hair pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 2Drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
- 3Stir the oil, parsley, lemon juice and lemon peel in a large serving bowl.
- 4Add the cooked pasta and toss with enough reserved pasta water, 1/4 cup at a time, to moisten.
- 5Season the pasta with salt and red pepper flakes, to taste.
- 6Sprinkle grated lemon peel over pasta for extra flavor and texture.
- 7Sprinkle with the Parmesan and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiery Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 177.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: