Top Review by Karabea
I tried this after seeing it on Everyday Italian. It was good, but had too much of a "lemony" flavor for my personal taste...I would try this again, but use only lemon juice and no zest.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup chili oil, Chili Oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- coarse sea salt
- dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the angel hair pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
- Stir the oil, parsley, lemon juice and lemon peel in a large serving bowl.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss with enough reserved pasta water, 1/4 cup at a time, to moisten.
- Season the pasta with salt and red pepper flakes, to taste.
- Sprinkle grated lemon peel over pasta for extra flavor and texture.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and serve.