Recipe by Pinay0618
Super easy recipe with lots of flavor; shared with me by my bestie. I do use a LOT more mushrooms than this, and toss the sauce with corkscrew pasta before serving.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 141.74 g cream cheese, softened
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 177.44 ml enchilada sauce
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 177.44 ml heavy cream
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, green chilies, chili powder, enchilada sauce, button mushrooms, and heavy cream in a large bowl. Arrange chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish; pour sauce over.
- Bake in preheated oven until the juices run clear, about 40 minutes.