Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light. April 2003.
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed and cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss well.
Very refreshing! The combination of snow peas, grapes, and feta really went well together. Thanks, dicentra.
I subbed the snow peas with field peas and snaps, added a little bit of red onion. very good! Thanks