Recipe by michaela1112
Offer this colorful salad during the fall and winter when pears are in season and fresh walnuts are abundant. For this get together, double the recipe.
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
Loved the flavor combination, and the crunch of the walnuts! I used Gorgonzola, toasted my walnuts pieces, and topped the salad with a drizzle of Wishbone Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette. Made for my Oh Soo Blue! theme for My-3-Chefs 2013.
- 141.74 g salad greens (gourmet salad greens about 6 cups)
- 1 pear (red, thinly sliced)
- 59.14 ml blue cheese (crumbled)
- 44.37 ml raspberry vinaigrette dressing (fat-free, vinaigrette such as maple grove farms)
- 29.58 ml chopped walnuts (finely)