Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Offer this colorful salad during the fall and winter when pears are in season and fresh walnuts are abundant. For this get together, double the recipe.
- 141.74 g salad greens (gourmet salad greens about 6 cups)
- 1 pear (red, thinly sliced)
- 59.14 ml blue cheese (crumbled)
- 44.37 ml raspberry vinaigrette dressing (fat-free, vinaigrette such as maple grove farms)
- 29.58 ml chopped walnuts (finely)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing, and toss gently. Spoon onto plates, and sprinkle evenly with walnuts.
Loved the flavor combination, and the crunch of the walnuts! I used Gorgonzola, toasted my walnuts pieces, and topped the salad with a drizzle of Wishbone Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette. Made for my Oh Soo Blue! theme for My-3-Chefs 2013.