1/3 Photos of Field Greens With Roasted Bacon-Wrapped Pears
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Got this one from Southern Living--great for a formal dinner and sure to impress.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap one slice of bacon around each pear quarter, and secure with a wooden pick. Place pear quarters on a wire rack in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 2Bake pears at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- 3Arrange salad greens on 4 serving plates, and sprinkle evenly with pecans and Parmesan cheese. Place 3 pear quarters on each salad, and serve with Apple-Ginger Vinaigrette.
- 4Note: For testing purposes only, we used Oscar Mayer Ready to Serve Bacon.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Field Greens With Roasted Bacon-Wrapped Pears
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.4
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 456.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens