Recipe by Enduring Gastronomy
Greens with seasonal apples, walnuts, and goat cheese. Thanksgiving 2008.
- 4 cups field greens
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 Red Delicious apple
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop walnuts.
- Toss greens with walnuts in a medium-size serving bowl.
- Core and cut apples into slices.
- Spritz apples with lemon juice to keep them from browning.
- Arrange apples on top of the greens.
- Crumble goat cheese on top of the salad.
- Serve with raspberry vinaigrette.