Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Peppered with herbs and spices — just one bite and you’ll be hooked!
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 -2 tablespoon finely chopped mixed fresh herbs, plus more for garnish (try parsley, basil, and oregano)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) bag DOLE Vegetable Medley, blanched for 1 minute
- 1 cup DOLE Snap Peas
- 1 DOLE red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 small red onion, quartered lengthwise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) bag DOLE Field Greens
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- Mix the garlic, mustard, and vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil and water. Add herbs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine blanched and raw vegetables in a bowl. Add olive oil and toss to coat, season with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables over medium heat, turning frequently, until slightly charred and just tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Place salad blend in a large bowl; add half the dressing and gently toss to coat. Arrange salad on a serving platter or on individual plates and top with grilled vegetables; drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with goat cheese and more fresh herbs, if desired.