Homemade biscuits for your favorite dog! A fine recipe from the Company's Coming Gifts from the Kitchen book, by Jean Pare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl until dough forms.
- 2Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
- 3Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 4Cut out with bone-shaped or dog-shaped cookie cutters.
- 5Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake in 375 F oven for about 15 minutes.
- 7Combine second amount of water and gravy browner in small cup.
- 8Turn biscuits over.
- 9Brush with gravy browner mixture.
- 10Bake for 10 minutes until browned.
- 11Makes about 2 dozen biscuits.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fido Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g