- 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- 10 ounces vermicelli
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium chopped bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry vermicelli in pan with oil and set aside (don't overbrown as to not make pasta tough.).
- in a pot, cook meat in some oil until brown with salt and pepper.
- add all ingredients in with meat, stir and cover for 3-5 minutes for pasta to soften.
- then cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- don't overcook and don't stir or the pasta will turn to mush.