Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chicken with Vermicelli, Vermicelli is called fidello in spanish
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup vermicelli or 1 cup thin spaghetti, broken into 1-2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 onion
- tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 potato, cubed (optional)
- Chop up chicken breast, season with a little salt and pepper and brown in skillet.
- Remove chicken and brown the vermicelli. Put chicken back in skillet, add seasonings and etc., along with maybe 1/3 to 1/2 can tomato sauce for color, and can of chicken broth.
- Simmer uncovered 20-25 minutes. Add more salt and pepper to taste if necessary.