Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great spring recipe when fiddleheads are in season. I think asparagus would work as a great substitute.
- Cook fiddleheads in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and place in cold water to stop the cooking.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Reserve 4-6 tbsp of pasta water.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic & shallots, cook 5-7 minutes or until softened and lightly browned.
- Add wine, lemon juice and agave. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, fiddleheads, parsley & crushed red pepper flakes. Add pasta water until desired consistency and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in lemon zest and season with salt & pepper.