Fiberful Pineapple Zucchini Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Spray a 9X5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the crushed pineapple with juice, skim milk, egg whites, and honey in a large bowl; mix until blended.
- Combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and baking powder in a large zip-top bag; shake vigorously until completely blended. Add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl, blending until ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in the zucchini and raisins.
- Spoon the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minute until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 5 min.; remove from the pan and cool completely before slicing and serving.