Chef #642189's Note:
Healthy and good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion
- 1/4 cup original Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1/2 cup crushed Fiber One cereal
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cut edges off onion, and remove outer layer. Cut onion into 1/2 inch wide slices, and separate into rings.
- 3Fill a small bowl (just large enough for onion rings to fit in) with Egg Beaters.
- 4Using a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One cereal, garlic powder, salt and pepper (also feel free to add any additional spices to taste - I get creative here) to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Pour crumbs onto a small dish.
- 5One by one, coat each ring in egg and then crumbs (give each ring a shake after the egg bath).
- 6Place on an oven-safe baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping rings over about halfway through. Serves one!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiber One Onion Rings
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 288.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute