Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Healthy and good!
Make and share this Fiber One Onion Rings recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion
- 1⁄4 cup original Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup crushed Fiber One cereal
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut edges off onion, and remove outer layer. Cut onion into 1/2 inch wide slices, and separate into rings.
- Fill a small bowl (just large enough for onion rings to fit in) with Egg Beaters.
- Using a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One cereal, garlic powder, salt and pepper (also feel free to add any additional spices to taste - I get creative here) to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Pour crumbs onto a small dish.
- One by one, coat each ring in egg and then crumbs (give each ring a shake after the egg bath).
- Place on an oven-safe baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping rings over about halfway through. Serves one!