Recipe by Troop Angel
These taste like little crunchy brownie bites!! I made this exactly as the recipe stated, but I realized I had a box of brownie mix that was a couple ounces bigger than the recipe called for. I added another 1/3 cup water to compensate as the mix was pretty dry. I also baked them the full 12 minutes, which was fine for my oven. Hope you like these somewhat healthy little chocolate cookies! From a box of Fiber One Cereal; Calories 70, Calories from fat 10, 1 gram fat
Top Review by BerrySweet
Awesome! Like healthy brownie bites! The cereal twigs give a nice texture. Don't be alarmed when mixing the ingredients- it will be very dry and takes a little extra muscle to mix everything together (it will come together and get moist eventually). The effort is worth it.
- 1 (18 1/3 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients with spoon.
- Onto cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until set.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
- Cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container.
- Freeze up to 2 months if desired.