Haven't tried this. Came from a Weight Watchers message board. Number of servings is a guess.
Make and share this Fiber One Chocolate Haystacks recipe from Food.com.
- 8 1⁄8 ounces general mills Fiber One cereal (one sleeve)
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter (optional)
- Melt 1 bag of good semi-sweet chocolate chips in microwave in a large bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until melted (stirring occasionally).
- Once melted, mix in 1 sleeve of Fiber One cereal (8.1 oz). Once well blended, use a tablespoon to scoop out rounded cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate until set (about 1/2 hour). Can freeze portions until ready to eat.