Recipe by windhorse23
Haven't tried this. Came from a Weight Watchers message board. Number of servings is a guess.
Top Review by DPar
I used a mixture of chocolate and butterscotch chips because that is what I had. I used 5
T mixed and 1 1/2 cups fiber one. I made 11 cookies each a Tbsp size, comes to 48 calories and 3 grams of fiber which equals 1 point using the old ww system. Nummy
- 8 1⁄8 ounces general mills Fiber One cereal (one sleeve)
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 bag of good semi-sweet chocolate chips in microwave in a large bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until melted (stirring occasionally).
- Once melted, mix in 1 sleeve of Fiber One cereal (8.1 oz). Once well blended, use a tablespoon to scoop out rounded cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate until set (about 1/2 hour). Can freeze portions until ready to eat.