Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 cups Fiber One cereal (original all-bran cereal)
- 3⁄4 cup dry-roasted unsalted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dried apricot, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- Place peanut butter in small bowl. Press dry milk through fine-mesh strainer into bowl of peanut butter; stir together.
- In large bowl, mix cereal, almonds, apricots and peanut butter mixture with spoon or hands until well coated. Drizzle with honey; mix again until well coated.
- Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray or use nonstick pan. Pour mixture into pan. Cover with double thickness of foil; press down firmly with bottom of glass to compact mixture.
- Cut bars into 4 rows by 2 rows; wrap individually in plastic wrap.