Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Like Scotcheroos but a bit healthier. Be creative with the dry ingredients! You can add wheat germ, other cereals, nuts, craisins, etc.
- Spray 12x17" jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Put dry ingredients in large bowl.
- On stove, heat corn syrup and sugar just until it starts to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Add this to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Press in jelly roll pan. Cool. Cut into rectangles.