Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This recipe combines all the flavors I love, and of all things on a pizza. You couldn't ask for more.
- 16 ounces prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup nacho cheese
- 8 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄4 cup bacon piece
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces southwestern black beans
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- Place your pizza pan in oven and Preheat oven to hottest temperature Dice up one red bell pepper and place in frying pan with the Simply Potatoes (diced) and fry till brown. When brown remove from heat let cool. Take your favorite pizza dough and roll out to desired thickness. Carefully remove pizza pan and dust with flour or corn meal place dough on pizza pan. Place dough back in the oven til it just turns a very light brown. Remove from oven carefully and spread out about 3Tbs of cheese sauce on crust, spread out potato mix on the crust top those with about 4Tbs of black beans, sprinkle the green onions that are cut on a bias over the beans. Beat two eggs and pour evenly over pizza, sprinkle with bacon pieces and top with mozzarella. Place back in oven until golden brown about 10min. Remove and drizzle salsa over top of pizza and sprinkle with fresh cilantro. ENJOY.