- 6 chicken breasts
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- milk (1 soup can full)
- 12 tortillas, torn, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped, divided
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake chicken, wrapped in foil, at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Blend cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup and milk in a bowl.
- Layer 1/3 of the soup mixture, half the tortillas, chicken, onion, green chilies and cheese in a 9 x l3-inch baking dish.
- Repeat with half the remaining soup mixture, remaining tortillas, chicken, onion, green chilies, remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.