Fettucine With Shaved Black Truffles
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and salt it. When the water has come to a full boil, put the fettucine into it and cook for 2 1/2 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking , heat a separate sauté pan to medium high heat and add the cream and a touch of the pasta water. When this is heated add the parmesan cheese, butter and salt to make a sauce, making sure to stir.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauté pan and toss until it is completely coated with the sauce.
- With a pasta fork, twist the pasta and slide it into a small pasta bowl, using all of the sauce.
- Garnish with the shaved cheese, chervil, olive oil and shave black truffles over the top.