Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups parsley, chopped (use flat Italian parsley)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced and zested (if your lemon is small use the whole thing)
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Slowly melt the butter and let the garlic clove barely sizzle with it. Remove the garlic.
- Add cream and heat through. Add the lemon zest and juice and pepper and heat through.
- Add your al dente cooked fettucine noodles, Recipe #272132, and toss to coat and then toss the parsley and cheese into it.
- Serve piping hot and pass more cheese and the pepper mill.
Very good and versatile alfredo with lemon, garlic and lots of parsley. Loved it with Italian parsley, but will try it with other herbs, as well.