- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups parsley, chopped (use flat Italian parsley)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced and zested (if your lemon is small use the whole thing)
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Slowly melt the butter and let the garlic clove barely sizzle with it. Remove the garlic.
- Add cream and heat through. Add the lemon zest and juice and pepper and heat through.
- Add your al dente cooked fettucine noodles, Recipe #272132, and toss to coat and then toss the parsley and cheese into it.
- Serve piping hot and pass more cheese and the pepper mill.