Recipe by Kaccy G.
Send your taste buds soaring with these mouth-watering flavors. Serve with Caesar salad, warm garlic bread and glass of iced tea. YUMMY!
Top Review by S in PA
Yummy flavor, and easy to prepare. I followed the instructions, but substituted farfalle for fetuccine, as that's what I had on hand. I didn't love the consistency that the cornstarch added, so I think I'd use less next time. Thanks!
- 1 (9 ounce) packagebuitoni fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb medium shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- MELT butter in large skillet.
- Add onion, and garlic; cook until onion is tender.
- Add chicken broth and cornstarch; mix until smooth.
- Cook until sauce is thickened and translucent.
- Add shrimp, parsley and lemon juice; cook until shrimp turns pink.
- PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
- TOSS pasta with shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.