A delicious, rich pasta dish, perfect for a romantic evening!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil and butter together in a large, heavy skillet; add shallots and sauté until translucent.
- 2Add champagne and reduce well, to approximately syrup consistency; add cream and reduce slightly.
- 3Whisk in the gorgonzola and Parmesan; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and white pepper.
- 4If the sauce is thicker than you'd like, add water from the cooked/cooking pasta to achieve desired consistency.
- 5Add the drained hot pasta to the sauce and heat well until the pasta absorbs a bit of the sauce.
- 6Serve in a large pasta bowl, garnished with additional Parmesan and black pepper, and accompanied by garlic bread.
- 7Also good with sauteed mushrooms added.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccini with Gorgonzola and Champagne Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1663.4
- Calories from Fat 931
- Total Fat 103.4 g
- Saturated Fat 60.3 g
- Cholesterol 435.8 mg
- Sodium 1604.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 51.9 g