Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great meal to serve when time is of the essence.
Make and share this Fettuccini with Creamy Tomato Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Cook and drain fettucini as directed on package, omitting any oil.
- Spray a large saucepan with Pam and heat over medium high heat.
- Cook onion and garlic in saucepan, stirring, until onion is crisp tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling, then reduce to simmer.
- Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Serve over fettuccini.
This recipe was awsome. My picky family loved this. Definatly a keeper.