Audrey M's Note:
This is a great meal to serve when time is of the essence.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain fettucini as directed on package, omitting any oil.
- 2Spray a large saucepan with Pam and heat over medium high heat.
- 3Cook onion and garlic in saucepan, stirring, until onion is crisp tender.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 5Heat to boiling, then reduce to simmer.
- 6Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- 7Serve over fettuccini.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccini with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g