Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from 365 One Dish Meals. Too easy! A 10 minute meal.
Make and share this Fettuccini With Creamy Mustard Chicken Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 9 ounces fresh spinach fettuccine
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccini until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Drain well. Return pasta to pot.
- Add cream and mustard to the pot. Cook over medium heat, tossing, until well mixed and hot, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in chicken and red peppers. Heat through. Serve immediately.