Not for those on a diet! Posted for the Zaar World Tour 2005. Recipe from Moosewood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettucini according to package directions.
- 2In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Mix in the cream or milk and heat carefully, not allowing it to boil.
- 3Add the Gorgonzolo and cream cheese, stirring frequentlly until they are melted and the sauce is smooth.
- 4Add freshly ground black pepper.
- 5When pasta is al dente, drain it and mix it into the sauce.
- 6Toss well to coat the pasta and serve immediately.
- 7Pass the grated Parmesan at the table.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccini With Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.5
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 215.3 mg
- Sodium 764.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 29.3 g