- 1 lb fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 ounces gorgonzola, cut into small pieces
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettucini according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Mix in the cream or milk and heat carefully, not allowing it to boil.
- Add the Gorgonzolo and cream cheese, stirring frequentlly until they are melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add freshly ground black pepper.
- When pasta is al dente, drain it and mix it into the sauce.
- Toss well to coat the pasta and serve immediately.
- Pass the grated Parmesan at the table.