Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not for those on a diet! Posted for the Zaar World Tour 2005. Recipe from Moosewood.
Make and share this Fettuccini With Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettucini according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Mix in the cream or milk and heat carefully, not allowing it to boil.
- Add the Gorgonzolo and cream cheese, stirring frequentlly until they are melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add freshly ground black pepper.
- When pasta is al dente, drain it and mix it into the sauce.
- Toss well to coat the pasta and serve immediately.
- Pass the grated Parmesan at the table.