1/1 Photo of Fettuccini With Chicken Breasts
This is a recipe given to me by my husband's aunt who was a wonderful cook. I was written into the hospital cookbook where she did volunteer work. In her honor I would like to dedicate one of her many recipes she has shared with me thru the years and there have been many. It serves 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, and cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
- 6 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup gruyere or 1/3 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1While the pasta is cooking,.
- 2Saute' the chicken in hot butter for 3 minute until firm and white. Stir in the garlic and scallions and fry over moderate heat for 3 minute Discard the garlic. Stir in the flour. Add the cream and lemon juice and stir until hot. Add the cheeses and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Drain the noodles and toss with the chicken breasts and all the other ingredients.
- 4Serve with a nice tossed salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccini With Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 216.8 mg
- Sodium 597.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 46.6 g