Recipe by Albert M
The original recipe was by James Martin on the BBC website. I changed it slightly to contain more vegetables.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g broccoli (purple sprouting or normal)
- 200 g dried fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, only
- parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the pasta and broccoli in salted water for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the onion, garlic, capers, anchovies, rosemary and parsley slowly in the olive oil. The onion should soften but not colour.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli and combine it with the onion mixture. Add the lemon juice and season.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and grated parmesan.