This is a yummy dish I came up with after I found out how tasty seitan and sun dried tomatoes are.
Make and share this Fettuccini With Artichoke, Seitan, and Sun-Dried Tomato recipe from Food.com.
- 946.36 ml whole wheat fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 354.88 ml seitan, cubed
- 7 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 118.29 ml artichoke heart, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.32 ml olive oil
- 73.94 ml white wine
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml dried basil leaves
- 14.79 ml dried thyme
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- Put half of the olive oil into a skillet, and add the garlic. Cook over low heat for about two minutes.
- Add the cooking wine, lemon juice, artichoke and tomato to the skillet. Cook for another two minutes.
- Add the seitan, and cook for about a minute and a half.
- Turn the heat up to high. Add the pasta, spices, and remaining olive oil, and stir fry for about 45 seconds.