1/1 Photo of Fettuccini With Artichoke, Seitan, and Sun-Dried Tomato
This is a yummy dish I came up with after I found out how tasty seitan and sun dried tomatoes are.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups whole wheat fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups seitan, cubed
- 7 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup artichoke heart, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Put half of the olive oil into a skillet, and add the garlic. Cook over low heat for about two minutes.
- 2Add the cooking wine, lemon juice, artichoke and tomato to the skillet. Cook for another two minutes.
- 3Add the seitan, and cook for about a minute and a half.
- 4Turn the heat up to high. Add the pasta, spices, and remaining olive oil, and stir fry for about 45 seconds.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccini With Artichoke, Seitan, and Sun-Dried Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.9
- Calories from Fat 492
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat fettuccine