This is a yummy dish I came up with after I found out how tasty seitan and sun dried tomatoes are.
Make and share this Fettuccini With Artichoke, Seitan, and Sun-Dried Tomato recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups whole wheat fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups seitan, cubed
- 7 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke heart, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Put half of the olive oil into a skillet, and add the garlic. Cook over low heat for about two minutes.
- Add the cooking wine, lemon juice, artichoke and tomato to the skillet. Cook for another two minutes.
- Add the seitan, and cook for about a minute and a half.
- Turn the heat up to high. Add the pasta, spices, and remaining olive oil, and stir fry for about 45 seconds.