Recipe by coco902
Easy and simple. Good for picnics or potlucks if you are short on time. Tastes great and you control the amount of Mozzarella cheese. Also good for if you are on the go. I like using this recipe if I have to go to a soccer game after dinner! My father used to make it for me.
- 36 ounces alfredo sauce (Ragu cheesy classic Alfredo sauce, 1-1/2 Jars)
- 1 lb rotelle noodles (1 box)
- 10 ounces grilled chicken (I just use the chicken I get from the deli, but you can grill your own as well)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (The bag size depends on how much cheese you want to go on top of the dish.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside a 9 x 13 baking pan for later.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil water in a large saucepan; cook noodles until done.
- Strain the noodles and put directly into the pan.
- Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce.
- Stir until noodles and chicken are thoroughly coated with sauce. There should be some extra sauce in the pan which can be absorbed by the noodles.
- Once coated add as much Mozzarella cheese as you like.
- Place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted, is bubbly, and slightly golden.