Easy and simple. Good for picnics or potlucks if you are short on time. Tastes great and you control the amount of Mozzarella cheese. Also good for if you are on the go. I like using this recipe if I have to go to a soccer game after dinner! My father used to make it for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 36 ounces alfredo sauce (Ragu cheesy classic Alfredo sauce, 1-1/2 Jars)
- 1 lb rotelle noodles (1 box)
- 10 ounces grilled chicken (I just use the chicken I get from the deli, but you can grill your own as well)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (The bag size depends on how much cheese you want to go on top of the dish.)
- 1Set aside a 9 x 13 baking pan for later.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Boil water in a large saucepan; cook noodles until done.
- 4Strain the noodles and put directly into the pan.
- 5Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce.
- 6Stir until noodles and chicken are thoroughly coated with sauce. There should be some extra sauce in the pan which can be absorbed by the noodles.
- 7Once coated add as much Mozzarella cheese as you like.
- 8Place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted, is bubbly, and slightly golden.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccini Chicken Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.1
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 200.8 mg
- Sodium 432.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 50.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: